Fijne Koningsdag! Happy King’s Day! 🤴🏼🇳🇱
As the Dutch tradition calls, let’s bake something orange 🟠 like these super fluffy, moist and delicious CARROT CUPCAKES 🧁🥕
InstaRecipe for about 20 cupcakes
• In a mixer, blend 400 gr carrots (preciously steam-cooked) with 120 ml sunflower oil and the zest of one orange. Then, add 3 eggs (one at a time) and keep blending until you obtain a soft cream.
• In a bowl, mix 180 gr brown sugar, 8 gr vanilla sugar (or vanilla extract equivalent), 150 gr baking flour (00), 50 gr almond flour, 50 gr potato starch and 16 gr baking powder.
• Pour the carrot cream in the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir well.
• Fill the cupcake silicon cups with the dough and bake the cupcakes in pre-heated static oven, 170° for 10 minutes, then lower down the temperature to 160° and bake for another 12/15 minutes.
• Let the cupcakes cool down and decorate with some powdered sugar.